AYP Helpers
 A live chat?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2010 :  09:48:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Just a suggestion that I've seen on other forums.

yogamonster

20 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2014 :  12:23:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If there's enough interest perhaps we can set up an IRC channel?
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2014 :  10:08:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi YM:

This has been looked at in the past, and there has not been enough interest expressed to warrant the time and expense it would take to incorporate a chat feature into the forum software.

Forum members have been using Skype and other real time 3rd party channels for group meditations, etc.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

yogamonster

20 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2014 :  11:21:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I could maintain a channel on an IRC network and people would be able to come and leave as they wanted. It would be completely free of charge - what do you think?
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2014 :  09:56:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogamonster

I could maintain a channel on an IRC network and people would be able to come and leave as they wanted. It would be completely free of charge - what do you think?

Sounds fine. Make sure to announce it here in the forums.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Blaskhyrk

Germany
15 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2014 :  3:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,

I am as well opened for all possibilities but it is true that people who truly practice doesn't have much time to spend for the chat, maybe some annual Skype Convocations once a month.
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2014 :  5:18:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti has chat at her website http://community.livingunbound.net/
Go to Top of Page

Blaskhyrk

Germany
15 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2014 :  06:43:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much for the link.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000