Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Feminine energy stimulation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Niels Jacob

France
40 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2022 :  10:55:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello There,

I'm a 30 year old male.

Recently, I've experienced something totally new in my practices. I get on the floor, bend over and put my anus up. Then, I move my pelvis slowly against the floor and begin to feel very nice sensations around my anus. When I do this, I can feel my feminine side reappering and unfolding. I can see a young girl in me which discover her sexual energy. This is pure energy, and has nothing to do with anal stimulation: In fact, if I try to touch the region with my fingers, the whole process ends. I remember the Yogani teachings, saying that the practices are all about making Shiva and Shakti meet together inside the body. That's why I try to direct this energy above, without success for now...
I also have quite strong itchings at the end of my foreskin and in the anal region in my daily life. I'm pretty sure that there's a link between the both.
It would be great to receive advices from someone familiar with this situation. Love, Niels

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2022 :  03:01:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Niels

Here is an excerpt from Tantra Lesson 45:

quote:
As the process proceeds, the male and female components in us do not disappear. They continue to integrate within. So, while our inner attitudes and sexuality outwardly may become more balanced, we do not become androgynous in the sense of becoming non-sexual beings. Just the opposite. We become a field of constant lovemaking of the feminine and masculine energies within us - a constant orgy of shakti and shiva energies. In more mundane terms, it is the blending of ecstatic conductivity and inner silence. This inner process of enlightenment has also been called the blending of euphoria and emptiness within the human being. As we progress, that is advancing all the time, and the body (human nervous system) is the field of play for it.

I have noticed in my own purification from meditation some typically feminine attributes coming forth, such as becoming more emotional when touched by a story or song, to listen and express empathy more instead of advising/fixing a situation or problem, and respond by “leading with love” in my interactions. It feels as if the sharper edges of masculinity have been filed down. Physically, as my ecstatic body opens, my nipples have become sensitive after being dormant for five decades, as too the spot just below the pubic bone, where my clitoris would be if I had been born female. I, too, have become more aware of the anal region (especially in ecstatic states, with energy coursing throughout the area).

But for “a switch flipped en utero” we grow and favor one gender or the other at birth, an in reality, we are never fully gender binary or necessarily stay that way, as we are witnessing in today’s society. My position is not necessarily direct these feelings or ecstasy one way or another, just be with them, and observe them as part of you that, until recently, have been dormant or hidden from inspection. There is really nothing you must do about these sensations, just be with them without judgement.
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2022 :  6:31:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Niels, Shiva meeting Shakti is a metaphor for inner silence meeting ecstatic as suggested in the quote dogboy shared. My take on Yogani's teachings is we are not to direct this energy. That isn't to say we can't move the energy. We certainly do with spinal breathing pranayama and other practices. Over time the rise of inner silence creates an internal enivironment that is ripe for the healthy movement of the ecstatic energy, infusing the entire body in a divine radiance. I am slowly experiencing this shift and it goes beyond a sexual energy, although it is all the same energy. I personally don't equate these energies with male and female as I don't believe that is exactly what they are. My take is inner silence and ecstatic conductivity are not gender specific aspects of ourselves just different expressions of our essence.

With respect to the sensations in the foreskin and anal region, this is perfectly normal and likely due to opening in this region of the body. From a scientific perspective it could be equated with greater sensitivity in the pudendal nerve, likely related to your spiritual practices. One could evoke chakras as an explanation. I find the ecstatic energy innervates many areas of the body depending on where I direct the energy with my attention although there is no need to direct ones attention anywhere to have these areas gradually open up through regular practices. Yogani would point out the limited value of looking under the hood to explain the why. The energy is real, it is an opening that is happening in you. Continue with the practices and you will notice a continued expansion and refinement of these energies.

With respect to the sense of an opening of your feminine sense, that is a very personal experience. This is a territory of much interest in recent times and one which has been associated with varying degrees of shame and misunderstanding for many generations. My views of sexual energy have shifted quite a bit over the years as a result of these practices. The profound changes in sexual response that come from tantric practices change the very nature of the sexual experience and have opened my mind to less rigid ways of thinking about masculine/feminine energy. My suggestion to you is enjoy the journey and try to let go of limitations you and society have placed on what is normal. There is a lot of amazing "scenery" in your future, enjoy it but keep returning to the practices as Yogani often says the practices are what leads to progress, not attachement to the scenery.
Go to Top of Page

Niels Jacob

France
40 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2022 :  11:03:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your answers, I agree with all of you. In fact, trying to direct the energy upwards just distract me from the whole process. Maybe I reached to point in my journey where it just feel good looking through the window and enjoy the scenery! Love to all of you, Niels

Edited by - Niels Jacob on Aug 16 2022 6:38:37 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000