Enlightenment Milestones
 Amrita
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hawd90

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2022 :  04:45:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi, recently the energy from my bindu chakra has intensified and it has spread around the rest of my body, overtaking the energies from the other chakras and becoming dominant. Along with this came the constant taste of rose water. I found this interesting and decided to search the internet for "bindu chakra" + "rose water" and this forum came up in the limited results with a post describing this from 'ananda'.

I was wondering is this person still around, because that post was from a while ago and I would like to know what is to come, after continuing on with the practice.

thanks

Edited by - AYPforum on May 02 2022 6:56:22 PM

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2022 :  10:47:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Hawd90,

Welcome to the forums!

Ananda visits these forums occasionally, so he may be able to reply to your question directly.

Yes, there is a process which happens in the body involving the bindu chakra, amrita, the nectar cycle and the sensations of taste and smell. You can read more about this process here:

Lesson 133 - Nectar

I also filmed a short podcast on this topic yesterday, which is on YouTube here:

What is Amrita? - Podcast

Christi
Go to Top of Page

hawd90

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - May 01 2022 :  01:37:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, thanks for the links, these should have the information I have been searching for. I will also look through the rest of the lessons to see if there are any other practices I can implement. thanks
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - May 02 2022 :  6:56:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Niels Jacob

France
40 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2022 :  10:08:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Hawd90,

Today, I wanted to post about what I've experienced during my meditation. After having repeated the mantra a certain number of time, I smelled a delicate perfume, that reminded me of a flower. I'm note sure which one (a rose maybe). It cames together with a feeling of great power.
I see that we have quite the same story to tell! We are on the right path, without a doubt.
Love, Niels

Go to Top of Page

hawd90

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2022 :  12:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, yes I have also found that it has an amazing effect on the body. When I was out on my daily run, I would be doing chakra meditation on the bindu the whole way round, of which resulted in large amounts of it circulating around my body. When this happened I could not feel any drain on my body at all and I would do long extended sprints, at maximum speed, without tiring at all. It truly makes you feel superhuman when it comes to exercise.
Go to Top of Page

hawd90

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2023 :  12:27:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I would just like to give an update on the amrita. When I was experiencing it before, it only lasted for around 2 weeks and it would come and go throughout the day. After the 2 weeks had passed, it completely disappeared and I was not willing to do the multiple chakra meditations a day again (that had triggered it), due to incorporating additional practices into my daily routine.

A few weeks ago I started to add fasting to my routine. I did a 4 day prolonged water fast, I ate for the following 2 days and then I went straight back in with a 2 day fast. When I started to refeed the amrita began to reappear, although in a different way. This time I do not feel any significant activation in my bindu chakra and the amrita does not come and go.

Instead it is always present and the smell and taste that comes along with it is no longer like rose water and is more like dairy with a touch of sourness. This may sound bad but I actually quite like it due to the divine feeling that comes with it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000