Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Sharing of the Deep Meditation book
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nina

USA
31 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2021 :  7:02:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit nina's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone,

After Yogani's illness in stillness, AYP has been trying to share the Deep Meditation book with more people so they too can experience the many benefits from the simple practice of DM. Last week we uploaded this video on the AYP YouTube channel asking for help to share the DM book with others.

Thank you for your support!

TGIIY,
Nina

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2021 :  02:47:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will do my best!
Go to Top of Page

nina

USA
31 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2021 :  4:36:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit nina's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,

Deep Meditation, as well as all of the Enlightenment Series, is now available in hardcover through the Amazon channels in various countries. All of the books are also available in paperback, eBook, and audiobook through Amazon, GooglePlay, Apple iBook, Audible and more.

During this season, consider helping us continue the work of promoting the AYP teachings around the world by purchasing a book, subscribing to AYP Plus, or making a donation.

Thank you for your support!

TGIIY,
Nina
Go to Top of Page

Annademiel

Germany
22 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2021 :  3:27:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I also think it is a good idea if people write reviews for the AYP books in their own language and briefly explain what yoga is all about. For many people yoga is still synonymous with asanas. They often have no idea about their dormant divine energies and their potential of consciousness. If these things are briefly explained in an easy-to-understand review text, it can arouse a lot of interest and serve as an initial spark.
Tristan Dorling has written here an inspiring text where you can get ideas for such an explanation.

https://www.aypinternational.com/co...hat-is-yoga/

Overall, we just broke a lot more book reviews, every normal asana book and every guidebook about whatnot has more feedback than these really significant books.
In German here is a review - maybe too detailed - where I described AYP as I understood it, whoever wants can copy, translate, shorten correct, whatever to make more reviews in other languages out of it. If you are interested I can publish it here - but it is only a draft...

https://www.amazon.de/gp/customer-r...N=3942850044

Regards

Annademiel

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000