Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Experience with Navi Kriya
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SuperMonk

Indonesia
15 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2021 :  5:45:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Yesterday at round 3.30 in the morning when I was meditating , I sensed a throbbing sensation at the root. This usually happens when in am practicing tantra and not during any other time. Strangely at moment I felt this immense urge to do navi kriya , which I was hesitant to add. But after doing navi kriya for sometime, the throbbing increased coupled with pleasurable feeling in the stomach, itvas so pleasurable that the penis itself got enlarged out of his own. The throbbing continued and after navi kriya I was just focusing I am mantra at the root( instinctive feel). After sometime I started breathing rapidly ( sudden involuntary) which slowly made my body dizzy, vibrational. The vibrational spread from the root to everywhere and the body was buzzing tremendously.It was as if I consisted of only vibrations ,nothing else. Energy passing inside , vert weird experience, not the usual ecstatic condiluctivity . This continued for 20 min . Did the brahma granthi got torn up? Bcz after that i wasnt feeling any fear. I didn't sleep the rest of the night. Slept for 2 hrs later. After waking up my body was very heated up, right now too its very heated up. But I am having this clarity in my head.Can anyone share some light on this?

Edited by - SuperMonk on Jun 01 2021 5:49:26 PM

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2021 :  02:15:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello SuperMonk

You have had an opening for sure. Hopefully the next day was not “out of whack”. I have been practicing asana outside, and then mediating right after. In those sits samadhi becomes energetically fast and the silence deep. My suggestion in that situation is tether to the mantra and anchor yourself to the three shushumna points: the root, the third eye, and your solar center. Much like holding three marbles in a closed fist, you can gently rest attention on all at the same time. Placing attention on any particular one increases sensations there; if head purification become to much, I will put awareness on either/both of the others to counter it, all the while gently favoring the mantra.

When automatic yoga manifests (most often in me it’s sambhavi mudra), surrender to it. When fear arises, try surrendering that too. When very pleasurable sensations arise, surrender the impulse to lock attention on it in order to indulge it or manipulate it. Just a favor the mantra and have awareness of your shushumna anchors. End your session at your usual length.

Brahma granti is not torn up. You enjoyed a magnificent experience and it is proof of progress. Ground yourself well before your next sitting, keep tabs on how the rest of your immediate future unfolds, adjust (self pace) as needed, and have no expectations regarding your next session. By truly surrendering, you open to the unfolding experiences and can be assured it is pure, and not of “your doing”.
Go to Top of Page

SuperMonk

Indonesia
15 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2021 :  2:37:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Dogboy for your wonderful insight. The next day was indeed a "out of whack" type. My body felt so heavy and wierd ,that too with so much heat, I thought something was wrong. I stopped all practices immediately and after 2 days I am feeling very relaxed now. I didn't mention this earlier; initially i was focusing on the root but later the focus shifted in three areas and as you righty said it was like holding three marbles in a closed fit.This hapenned automatically.
I came across a post on the internet where it was stated that when someone tears the brahma granthi through spiritual practice, fear gets eliminated totally. After that experience, I felt i was absolutely fearless.Because of that only I asked whether the brahma granthi has got torn or not. But I guess it got purified till an extent and elimination of fear was a proof of that.
Om
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000