Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Is there really anything other than this bliss?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lkwthnu

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2021 :  12:45:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I've been a long time lurker and practitioner. I'm experiencing 24/7 ecstatic conductivity and have enough control to decrease and increase bliss as much as I like. I feel it throughout the whole spine including the 7 chakras proper. I can increase and decrease the bliss from all of those as well. It's been this way for 11 years so far.

I know this subject came up in one of yogani's lessons and have read it, but it seems to me there was no clear conclusive understanding had. My question is what, if anything different do you experience other than the bliss. I've had scenery as well but don't consider it much as it's an impermanent experience.

Does anyone experience different types of "concrete" scenery 24/7? Any real serious siddhis? Is this bliss all there is along with the realization that that are thou?

Edited by - Lkwthnu on Apr 25 2021 01:06:46 AM

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2021 :  04:05:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Lkwthnu
That is hard question and there is no solid answer.
After the bliss and passing scenery as you said and even the silence, it seems that the seeker himself "dissolves" meaning all his questions naturally drop.And he goes on in life doing what needs to be done moment by moment. Questions like is that it will arise, but somehow you can't dwell much on them anymore and the next moment with its demands is already here.

Edited by - maheswari on Apr 25 2021 04:09:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2021 :  8:15:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Lkwthnu

Does anyone experience different types of "concrete" scenery 24/7? Any real serious siddhis? Is this bliss all there is along with the realization that that are thou?

Hi Lkwthnu,

Yes, there is much more - and much less

Bliss, quite stable, is very good. It is what you feel as the nervous system is purified. If you perfected your "mind telescope" through deep meditation, you are ready for inquiry - ready to use the "telescope". You have to find out for yourself:

-What do you see?
-What do you know?
-What are you?

Read the lessons on self-inquiry, and add the practice after meditation. Be patient, but if you have a long-term meditation practice, things should open up in a good time.

The guru is in you.

PS There will be an online retreat on self-inquiry at the end of May, if you are interested.

Edited by - Blanche on Apr 25 2021 10:08:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2021 :  12:22:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I support what Blanche is saying - time for self-inquiry.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4363 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2021 :  4:10:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lkwthnu,

You might find these lesson useful:

Lesson 333 - Dissolving the Witness in Unity

Lesson 350 Practices for Moving Beyond the Witness Stage

Lesson 357 - Who is the Perceiver?

There is a gradual expansion of consciousness that takes place as we loosen our identification with the senses and the objects of the mind. This expansion of consciousness leads to self-realization and liberation.

The final resting place is in the heart as outpouring divine love.

See here:

Lesson 274 - What's the End Game in Yoga?

quote:
By the way, neuro-biologically speaking, the jivan mukti/christ stage corresponds with the union of inner silence and ecstatic conductivity evolving up from everywhere in the body, reaching maturity in the head, and then migrating back down into the heart where the spiritual rebirth occurs. So the heart is where we will end up with all this. The heart is the final home of our enlightenment in this body, with the neuro-biology of the whole body supporting that. There is much to do in setting the stage for this final outcome, and that is what AYP is about. [Yogani]

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Lkwthnu

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2021 :  5:40:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all, much appreciated
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000