New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2021 :  4:59:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wishing you a speedy recovery Yogini. You have said it time and again importance of DM and the silence it carries along with it.

Thanks very much for all the knowledge and wishing you all the best along the path.
Go to Top of Page

Umang

India
27 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2021 :  12:56:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Yogani for sharing this.
Wishing you a very speedy recovery. Reading your post here is the best thing that I have done this year.
Go to Top of Page

Lkwthnu

USA
16 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2021 :  12:57:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

wogya

Austria
9 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2021 :  06:16:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani hi AYP Community !
after years of giving its time for receiving !!!
so please put yourself Yogani on the samyama healing list
love and light Wolfi
Go to Top of Page

Beehive

USA
117 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2021 :  5:16:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Yogani, for everything. I'm happy to know you have enjoyed the fruits of your practice. I wish you an easy time. The lessons, and your generosity in actually responding to our questions, has changed my life.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2021 :  07:26:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by wogya

Hi Yogani hi AYP Community !
after years of giving its time for receiving !!!
so please put yourself Yogani on the samyama healing list
love and light Wolfi

Well, Yogani is on my healing samyama list, and you can add him to your practice, too. It makes a difference. Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

wogya

Austria
9 Posts

Posted - May 04 2021 :  07:47:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Blanche ! Yess on mine Samyama list too ....
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - May 04 2021 :  08:00:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

Yogani has been added to the list.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - May 04 2021 :  9:35:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Christi!
Go to Top of Page

wogya

Austria
9 Posts

Posted - May 05 2021 :  02:02:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
more people more power !!! Thanks Tristan !!!
Go to Top of Page

Jefftos

USA
7 Posts

Posted - May 13 2021 :  10:09:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just wanted to also send my well wishes to Yogani for a speedy recovery. AYP was what got me started with a stable twice daily practice many years ago. And although I tend to wander off into other systems from time to time (not due to overload, more of just my own curiosity getting the best of me) AYP has always been my baseline, a safe place where I can come back and regroup.
Go to Top of Page

Presence Light

Algeria
26 Posts

Posted - May 13 2021 :  9:14:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks christi Yogani
Go to Top of Page

boris

Norway
68 Posts

Posted - May 19 2021 :  12:12:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit boris's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Deep meditation is the simplest and most powerful meditation I have tried.And it gave me real spiritual and daily benefits.unfortunatly I messed up with trying to many other meditations and kriya yoga so I awakended kundalini with a very blocked body.Should have stayed with Yoganis Deep Meditation,my life was very good then.
Thanks you very much for the AYP teachings,and I wish you the best Yogani
Go to Top of Page

Bill R.

Canada
12 Posts

Posted - May 29 2021 :  6:22:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Deep appreciation to Yogani for sharing his experience and insights during this challenging time.

I also appreciate the reminder to focus on twice daily DM sessions. Even after more than a decade of practice, my partner and I have lately sometimes passed on evening sessions. This is a wake-up call.

While Deep Meditation is absolutely the core of our practice, we find that Samyama complements it beautifully. Again, deep appreciation to Yogani for these teachings, and to the AYP community.

Go to Top of Page

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2021 :  08:02:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much Yogani for such a heartfelt, poignant experience!!
Much love to you and your family. Sending you so much peace and healing your way.

Maria
Go to Top of Page

JJJ

43 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2021 :  5:24:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani
I wish You a very speedy recovery !
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2021 :  3:29:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,

I'm wishing all the best recovery and thank you again for having offered this forum hosting so many experiences, teachings, views.
Just ordered from Amazon France your book Deep Meditation - Pathway to Personal Freedom: (AYP Enlightenment Series).

In Shakti, Albert
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2021 :  11:32:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I have faced some physical illness too. Deep meditation is the basic practice that we all need to keep coming back to.
Go to Top of Page

Jac

Switzerland
28 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2023 :  8:48:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
He said to them, "Do you bring in a lamp to put it under a bowl or a bed? Instead, don’t you put it on its stand? For whatever is hidden is meant to be disclosed, and whatever is concealed is meant to be brought out into the open." Mark 4:21-22

Dear Yogani,

A deep and humble thank you for putting the lamp on its stand.

Jac

Edited by - Jac on Jan 11 2023 11:38:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2023 :  08:57:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Any update on how Yogani is doing ????

Wishing you a speedy recovery Yogani!
Go to Top of Page

nina

USA
31 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2023 :  3:37:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit nina's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi SparklingDiamond,

Yogani is doing well and enjoying retirement with his family. He is still keeping an eye on goings on behind the scenes, but rarely participating publicly. He is most grateful to those who are now carrying it forward, including the many teachers and practitioners who continue to share the AYP knowledge.

Nina
Go to Top of Page

Cato

Germany
225 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2023 :  09:27:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is nice to hear!
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2023 :  1:45:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nina,
Thank you for the update.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2023 :  11:52:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can imagine his presence
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2023 :  1:05:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000