Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Cosmic Samyama and Metta
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2021 :  12:11:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I love cosmic samyama. I've gradually come to experience cosmic samyama as almost a battery charging station for my soul. As the localization of the energy is focused on my body it grounds me in my physical form. As attention leaves my form and becomes celestial I've experienced this energy as flowing from the moon, the sun etc into my body, super charging me. This morning as I finished the practice I felt the energy wanting to flow outward. As I rested I allowed the energy to flow towards my wife, then my kids, my friends and gradually expanding out to include all sensate beings. Wishing all of you a wonderful day.

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2021 :  07:27:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2021 :  09:23:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice!
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2021 :  04:47:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

jclone

United Arab Emirates
61 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2021 :  07:55:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Gustavo Woltmann

Italy
22 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2021 :  08:07:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And a good day to you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000