Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 I cured my heart arhythmia
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Raff

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2020 :  06:16:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hey everyone, my first post here, looks like I finally found a place where I can talk about it lol

I had first heart arrythmia when I was 16-17 yrs old. When it happens it's like you have second heart, jumping in the middle of the chest(or something like that), it's so uncomfortable and so strange that you can't sleep - it wakes you up, it's freaks you out, etc.

Doc gave me "Atenolol" medicine, which I took for few years, then I started to take half of it and then stopped to take it, also arrhythmia dissapeared, for many years it was ok, then 2 years ago it back again.

This time I didnt take any medicine, also I can't explain why I started with spinal breath - it was kind of spontanous (but I knew the technique of spinal breath, experimented with it few times in the past)

So when the arrhythmia started again I immediately started to do this breath, forgive me but I've done it from top of the head during inbreath(even over head) to bottom and then from bottom to the top of the head during out breath.

I focused so strong to only see spine and moving light. It was quite fast, like 2-3 sec to go down and the same up.

The biggest suprise for me was that after just a few breaths, during breath going up - arrhythmia appeared like always in the chest, then some other movements appeared in the chest - like boiling, moving or flying air bubbles inside, then I felt these bubbles moved from chest, up, up, thru neck and head and then all dissapeared together with arrhythmia, wow

I was happy and shocked at the same time :D

It's already 2 years from this time. I do it every day.

I know it's a lil bit different - bcoz I do it from top of the head to down but just wanted to share.

cheers

Edited by - AYPforum on Sep 07 2020 2:39:17 PM

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2020 :  11:36:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Raff, Welcome to the forum! That's wonderful to hear. You are correct your technique is not the version of spinal breathing Yogani teaches but it is great you found way to eliminate your arrhythmia. It is pretty clear breathing is directly linked with heart function as the heart speeds up with the in breath and slows with the out breath. I'm curious if your cardiologist has other patients who have been able to eliminate their arrhythmia with breath work.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2020 :  2:39:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2020 :  3:29:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Raff

Great to hear you have solved your arrhythmia. Spinal breathing is very good at clearing blockages along the main energy channel.

There is a good reason why the AYP technique traces the spinal nerve to the brow and not to the crown. Working on the crown becomes safe after most of the cleaning work is done, so it is only recommended at advances stages of yoga practice. You have been lucky not to have had any unpleasant symptoms.
Clearing the blockages in the heart area should work just as well by tracing the spinal nerve from the root to the brow, and it has the great advantage of bringing Ajna Chakra into the practice. Lesson 277 explains why this is important.

AYP also recommends that spinal breathing is used together with an effective form of meditation. See Lesson 43. So if you are planning to carry on doing spinal breathing, I would recommend that you read Lesson 13.

All the best.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2020 :  07:00:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Raff

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing your experience. It is great that you are able to connect to the deep wisdom within and support the healing process. In the AYP system Yogani describes a breathing technique, the heart breathing, that goes from the third eye to the heart and back, and clears the heart chakra. It is a variation of spinal breathing, but in the opposite direction, similar to what you are doing. You might enjoy reading the lesson 220.

Best wishes on your chosen path!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000