Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Discomfort from sexual transmutation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BlueSkies

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2020 :  4:34:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,

I've been a longtime reader of this site and forum, but have not posted before. I have a question that I'm hoping to receive some clarity on.

I have been practicing the Taoist sets of nine for many years now, essentially practicing manually stimulating while remaining centered in the heart and Awareness. When the energy is close to climax, I practice the holdback, while not forceful, but I restrain from ejaculating.

I have noticed over the years that often if I am even slightly aroused, there will be semen in the urine. I understand this is a normal process of the sexual alchemy, however I also find there is a mild to intense 'burning' in the urethra/perineum, that can be at times non-localized or localized (as in, almost vague in location, or sometimes quite definitive at the tip of the penis in the urethra).

I have been recently tested, and have never had any STDs, and the most recent test for a UTI came negative. This 'burning' seems to only occur at times with sexual arousal, it does not occur in the absence of arousal. Furthermore, often I will experience 'twirling/burping' sensations within my perineum, as if there is fluid or fascia moving.

Can someone provide some insight on what this could be? My intuition says it's related to a stagnation of qi in this region, perhaps.

Thank you

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2020 :  5:18:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Blueskies,

Yes, semen being drawn up into the bladder, and being passed with urination, is a normal part of the inner alchemy of the nectar cycle. It does not last forever. There is a higher stage of functioning, where prana from the semen is separated and drawn higher up in the body, eventually arriving at the crown. At this stage, semen is no longer released with urination.

The burning sensation is nothing to worry about and will pass. It is caused by prana moving through the chakras and energy channels (nadis). The vibrating/ spinning sensations at the perineum (muladhara chakra) are also caused by this. Eventually these sensations in the pelvic area will become far less noticeable, and sensations in the higher chakras will become far more noticeable, related to the production of amrita.

You may find this podcast on amrita useful.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

BlueSkies

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2020 :  2:16:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

Apologies for the late response, still learning the system here :)

Appreciate the reply - just wanted to say thank you
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2020 :  2:59:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Rudy

Australia
6 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2023 :  10:41:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes from my experience this is true. Over time the amount of semen that goes out with urine has decreased while I still feel it moves to the seminal vesicles during sexual activity but it seems to stay there and being absorbed by the body which seems to increase my vitality.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000