Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Energies Sparked from SBP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - May 31 2020 :  06:54:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello Everyone:

So last night before bed, I practised five mins of the spinal breathing and then 15 mins of DM.

Most of the night, I could feel tingles and energies running through my body. In my legs and in my arms, to be more exact.
It wasn't unpleasant or pleasant. Neither.

What is that? Obviously its sparked from the SBP. As I do practise meditation normally, since re-discovering AYP a few days ago, I have now incorporated SBP into my meditation.

Also an interesting observation. I was listening to One of Yoganis interviews on Youtube, and he mentioned that the spinal nerve can enlarge with practise.

I was able to envision the SBP this morning, as a flame of light shooting up my spinal column, as I tried to follow the spinal chord to the Third eye. Quite enjoyed it. But notice my meditation directly after SBP is not that deep yet as of yet, but early days.

Anyway, can anyone please explain why the energies running through my body last night. it was like tingles running along my skin.

Thanks in Advance!

Blessings,

Maria

Edited by - AYPforum on May 31 2020 09:53:48 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - May 31 2020 :  09:53:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - May 31 2020 :  5:47:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
SparklingDiamond, I started experiencing that too when I started my practices. I find that energy, the ecstatic conductivity, eventually becomes a more persistent and pleasurable sensation that I feel most of the time when I am at rest. I believe this is the purpose of the SBP to awaken the kundalini energy. As I often here and read.."good things are happening, enjoy."
Go to Top of Page

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2020 :  8:07:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks interpaul !

It happened again last night. I did my meditation right before bed and SBP. Its not unpleasant at all. So far so good!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000