New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  01:09:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Did I not say, look up Borderline personality disorder? Look it up. You aren't capable of fixing it. There's no spirituality that can fix it. You're honesty is the best policy. No, I'm not doing that. I feel like you are trying to manipulate me. Best do stand up sooner rather than later. It's gotta be gentle, though.
Go to Top of Page

capucine

France
66 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  02:44:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you.
You are agree to say I can do nothing for her. I could just live my own life and open my door to her, and be gentle.

Lalow, you speak of bordeline personality disorder. I don’t really understand it, even in french. Can you explain this disorder, or use other words, or do you have a link to explain it ?
Go to Top of Page

SheriGoddart33

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2020 :  10:07:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit SheriGoddart33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is your life and you must do what you like. Family needs to understand such things.
Go to Top of Page

jclone

United Arab Emirates
61 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2020 :  07:55:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You can always tell them what you are feeling deep down. It's just a matter of accepting and moving on.
Go to Top of Page

dietarydongguan

USA
22 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2020 :  9:39:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
True love is born from understanding.
Go to Top of Page

capucine

France
66 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2020 :  11:24:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,
I come back on this forum after a long time. And see this old topic.
I've changed a lot in 2 years. Now I'm living in my own house, alone and happy with a peaceful mind with my family (who is always not agree with all my daily choices: food, garden, friends, hobbies...). It took me time for this result. I needed a lot of courage and to focus on the result, step by step.
And AYP gave me all the energy to achieve.
My practice is not very regular in duration (20 to 60 min, sometimes 90 min), but I continue to pratice 2 times a days, of always basic practices that I try to increase, but it's not yet very comfortable to add a new one.
I have high and low states in practices. Always some painful overloads in belly when I want to stay to much time in "high" love state, it's so good, but it's more seldom than the beginning, 4 years ago.
My diet changes progressively. After stopping lactose and gluten at the beginning of AYP, I've stopped to eat meat since some months, and all without deprivation feeling.
Thank you yogani and all of you for AYP.

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2020 :  9:27:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great news Capucine!

Keep listening to your inner advice, your body, and your spirit. I am currently in a stable state of lesser energy/bliss and sharper silence. It has been interesting the past few years to feel each ebb and flow, how the “flavors“ separate or fold into each other. I have come to appreciate how practices have opened me to feeling states at all. In your case, the silver lining to being practice sensitive allows you to devote less of your time to them!
Go to Top of Page

dietarydongguan

USA
22 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2020 :  04:48:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back capucine! It's so great to hear one's story of how AYP has helped them change for the better. It's very inspiring, especially your story. Thank you!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000