Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2019 :  01:19:00 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Posted by dancer303

I can only speak for myself and go with my guts. I don't trust Jaggi Vasudev.

He is not a guru for me. The yoga practices he teaches are not of his origin as he always claims. For instance, Shambhavi Mahamudra, is just a compilation of several known yoga practices (hatha-yoga and pranayama technics) which can be found in, for example, Bihar Yoga School books. But he always praises the kriyas and practices as a big secret in order to sell Isha course better.

If you would have ever visited a sathsang of his organization "Isha" you would know, that more than 30 % of sathsang's time is wasted for promotion for several Isha-courses. Also he claims that you may not learn yoga especially, kriya yoga, from books or on yourself, you have to learn exclusively from Isha otherwise, he pretends, yourself would be harmed very much. Also he and his volunteers pretend if you reveal any Isha practices to uninitiated you would harm them and yourself very much.

My opinion is clear in that matter. A realized and enlightened guru would not act this way. Would Buddha or Jesus sell his teachings? I don't think so.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000