AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Teal Swan
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2014 :  10:41:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm really diggin' this beautiful teacher lately. Here is a great lesson on how the mind is not an enemy, and how thoughts and feelings play an integral part in shaping our reality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9mzJFUwTCo

Finally, some color, and not just the bland, black-and-white talk of detachment and denying the ego!

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2014 :  11:27:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks BT. I can see why you are smitten!
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2015 :  10:49:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

Thanks BT. I can see why you are smitten!

I'm enjoy Teal Swan too, of late. This is a great conversational interview:
http://www.askteal.com/videos/what-...gion-are-you

Edited by - bewell on Nov 27 2015 11:00:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2015 :  1:56:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone

Check out the phone interview by Bob Salter with Teal: Overcoming An Abusive Childhood which is heart expandingly mind blowingly amazing. This drop dead gorgeous woman is a spiritual giant. Many thanks Bodhi for the introduction. Much of the planet could benefit from paying attention to her advice on manifesting happiness imho. She's great ... but some of the videos are better than others. Waded through about a dozen to be convinced she's the real deal.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2015 :  10:24:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2015 :  09:28:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can see why Bodhi I like her too mostly because she agrees with me and the things I have shared " Everything is Spiritual"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000