New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2017 :  07:45:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In honor of 4 years of AYP practice, I revive this touchstone thread and bow 4 times:

to all my fellow spiritual travelers on our journey to rediscover our true Selves
to my AYP practices; in DM I am bathing in inner silence I am one with the Divine; in samyama I am a radiator of love
to arousal of ecstatic conductivity, for fueling my Bhakti and my knowing we are all one, that everything is within possibility
to Yogani, who's generous gift of his life's work allows me to post this today.

Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2017 :  08:28:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Anniversary Dogboy

https://youtu.be/_4u8fni72Xs
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2017 :  09:39:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Another year has gone?! I wouldn't have guessed.

Many happy returns my friend
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2017 :  10:22:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2017 :  3:23:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2017 :  11:33:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So glad you're still in the game, Dogboy. It's a pleasure to have you post here.

Here's to many more years of AYP under the belt!
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2017 :  10:14:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
to my good yogi friends let's carry on
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2017 :  3:32:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats Dogboy!!! That's awesome!!!
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2018 :  7:59:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy 5th Anniversary to me!

Posted to AYP Plus: https://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/...35#msg147335
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2018 :  05:40:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats, Dogboy!
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2018 :  07:11:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats Dogboy!
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2018 :  12:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are already celebrated in the Plus Forum, Dogboy... aren't you getting spoilt?

Happy anniversary!
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2019 :  11:33:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Six years, as of today!

Cheers! https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...PIC_ID=18157
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2019 :  12:00:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Keep rocking!
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2019 :  5:29:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yay! Many happy returns, Dogboy
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2019 :  5:47:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2019 :  06:19:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2019 :  05:36:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2019 :  11:47:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
OMG! Has it been that long?

Happy trails fellow traveler,
Lori
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2020 :  08:53:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
On this touchstone day, finishing my seventh year and entering my eighth, a reflectIon on Radiance and Non-duality.

When I am asked about my practices I find it a much easier task to testify than in the recent past. I share by allowing one’s self to enter silence on a disciplined basis, over time, not only brings forth that silence in daily living, but also opens one’s system to experience life energy in the body; how, with simple intention/attention (e.g. asana practices) the sense of energy and silence heighten, and with the simple intention of surrender, it radiates and expands beyond the epidermis and loosens the duality of “inside me” and “outside me“. I usually conclude this sharing with my desire to one day “experience the knowing” there is no split between the two.

to all who venture on the path.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2020 :  10:46:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations, Dogboy!
You're on your way to three infinities
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2020 :  4:33:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2020 :  4:35:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I continue to be inspired by your sharings. Your long sentence in this post sounds a bit like our talented kumar ul islam. Have you added poetry as a sutra in your samyama practices?
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2020 :  04:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2020 :  08:31:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Your long sentence in this post sounds a bit like our talented kumar ul islam. Have you added poetry as a sutra in your samyama practices?

An honor to be compared to Kumar! Yes, an extremely long sentence, no doubt a few periods are sheltering elsewhere
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000