Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Anthony William
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cato

Germany
225 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2020 :  3:44:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Anthony William calls himself the Medical Medium and claims to have his knowledge from a spirit. He has written several books that have been quite successful and popular.

Is anyone familiar with his works?

ZFrog

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - May 02 2021 :  12:06:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

this is an older post, but I would appreciate if anyone could shed some light here. There are plety of books out there written by the medical medium. He says he is in continous contact to a spirit, an entity (the "Spirit of Compassion"). The spirit gives him detailed information about a persons health state. Furhtermore, it tells him how to cure disease by referring to specific foods to eat.

The main part of the extensive books are about nutrtition and food, the books are based on his communications with the spirit. It confuses me. People seem to make pretty good health progresses with his advice. My question is: From your background, knwoledge and experience: Do you deem it possible that someone receives detailed nutrition/health knowledge from a spirit?
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - May 02 2021 :  4:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How does one prove such a thing? It all comes down to belief: he believes he can and his “followers” would have to believe he can. His actual advice can be scientifically proven good or bad, I would vet his advice rather than entertain if his spiritual guidance is genuine.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - May 03 2021 :  12:55:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Or maybe it is the equivalent of the folktale The Stone Soup

Sey

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000