AYPsite.org Forum
 Asanas - Postures and Physical Culture
 body posture
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JJJ

43 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2018 :  2:04:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi
First my question to administrator - should I search forum to find topics which can suit my questions and put them ther or is it ok to create a new thread, because I see that a lot of new topic is created very often and I don't want to make a mess here ?

for most of my life i've been doing sports so my body should be fit, but there are some slight problems in my body postures

from early younghood I 've been repressing emotions, because there seem to be too strong for me at that time and -this resulted in bad postures of my body - I got anterior pelvic tilt and my neck leaning forward - it created changes in different areas of my body posture. I were to physioteraphist who showed me some exercises and I found also some exercises in internet. For example most exercise for anterior pelvic tilt include elements of mulabandha in it :) It shows how everything is connected and how proper body exercies,stretching can influence energy flow ( which some of us repressed somehow when we did not want our emotions , energy flow), now i should do these exercises, but when I started I was feeling more flow of kundlaini so I don't want to do this now as I want to self pace carefully, but I will have to take care of it in the future. lot of things start to be more clear for me how increidble are our bodies, energies and souls and how it is connected.. not saying that kundalini awakening was one of the biggest if not the biggest surprises in my life :))
do you think this bad posture ( which you cannot fix overnight) can be some obstacles in energy flow or maybe do you have some tips? I guess that as far as I wil be developing myself in yoga it is going to change slowly- as said before I don't want to be too aggresive.this shows also how asanas are great practise in itself flexing bodies and how it can influence our psychic, emotional states.

Christi

United Kingdom
4363 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2018 :  04:36:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi JJJ,

quote:
First my question to administrator - should I search forum to find topics which can suit my questions and put them ther or is it ok to create a new thread, because I see that a lot of new topic is created very often and I don't want to make a mess here ?

It is fine to start a new topic, rather than searching through for an old thread that is similar.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

kensbikes100

USA
192 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2018 :  07:52:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't had a kundalini awakening, but I have had posture problems over the years. In the past 15 years I've added more bicycling, done weekly Iyengar yoga training and practice and daily pranayama and meditation. The combination has cemented the feeling of good posture, the strength to make corrections (even for this desk-bound office worker) and the internal awareness to spontaneosly correct myself. I can still feel down or up, and have more challenge to my posture, and I can even have lower back pain for seemingly no reason. But I'm much more aware and able to self-correct, even if it means maintaining my body alignment for three days (for the episodes of back pain).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000